CHIPLEY'S PRAYER 20 MARCH 20
CHIPLEY - Calvary Hill Pentecostal Church will be holding a Prayer 20 March 20 event on Saturday, September 26 at 8 a.m. starting at Yes Lord Deliverance Church, 739 7th Street, Chipley.
"Our nation is in trouble, we need God's help. This is the most critical time for America that we have seen in our lifetime and we know the power of prayer," Jody Bush with Calvary Hill Pentecostal said. "Bring your family and gather with other Christians. Let's pray that God will turn this nation back to Him."
Bush said participants are expected to follow applicable health and safety protocols, including the use of social distancing and a face mask, while in public. Anyone with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 should refrain from participating in person.
"This is a dedicated prayer march. Not a protest. Not a political rally supporting any candidate or political party," she said. "March participants are asked to not wear political attire or inappropriate clothing."
Prayer locations will be as follows:
- BEGINNING POINT - YES LORD DELIVERANCE CHURCH - 739 7th St. PRAYER FOCUS: COMPASSION AND KINDNESS TOWARD ONE ANOTHER, RESPECT AND RECONCILIATION BETWEEN THE RACES, AND HEALING IN COMMUNITIES TORN BY VIOLENCE AND INJUSTICE.
- STOP #1 - NATIONAL GUARD ARMORY - 749 7th St. PRAYER FOCUS: OUR MILITARY, POLICE AND OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT, AND THEIR FAMILIES – AND SECURITY AND PEACE FOR THE NATION,
- STOP #2 - FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH YOUTH BLDG. – 1300 South Blvd. PRAYER FOCUS: RELIGIOUS FREEDOM; AND FOR CHURCHES TO HAVE BOLDNESS, TO STAND FIRM WITH THE WORD OF GOD, AND TO PREACH JESUS CHRIST IN A TROUBLED WORLD.
- STOP #3 - WASHINGTON COUNTY ANNEX - 1331 South Blvd. PRAYER FOCUS: HUMBLING OURSELVES IN REPENTANCE AND ASKING GOD TO FORGIVE OUR SINS AND HEAL OUR LAND. PRAYER FOR OUR LOCAL ELECTED OFFICIALS.
- STOP #4 - WASHINGTON COUNTY HEALTH DEPT. & COUNCIL ON AGING - 1338 South Blvd. PRAYER FOCUS: SALVATION OF THE LOST, RENEWED STRENGTH IN OUR FAMILIES, SOLUTIONS TO THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, AND AN END TO ABORTION. PRAYER FOR OUR ELDERLY.
- STOP #5 - WASHINGTON COUNTY COURTHOUSE - 1293 W. Jackson Ave, PRAYER FOCUS: OUR CONGRESS AND OTHER LEADERS AT THE STATE LEVELS; THE SUPREME COURT, AND JUDGES ACROSS THE NATION. THE CURRENT PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT AND THEIR FAMILIES AND THOSE TO FOLLOW.
For more information, contact Calvary Hill Pentecostal Church at (850) 260-4348.