1. College Pick-em will reward persons based on their ability to pick the most winners of each week’s college football games.
2. Winners will be selected on the basis of choices for the Saturday/Friday games. Ties will be broken through selections for a weekend Pro game: the winner, the winning point spread (margin of victory), and the yardage totals in that order.
3. Each weekly winner will receive a $25 gift card. The names of the winners will be published in News and Times-Advertiser each Wednesday.
4. A drawing will be held from ALL contest entries after the Nov. 24 for a $100 gift card. The winner will be published in the Times and the News. No purchase necessary to win.
5. Entries can be made on the entry coupon, or a similar form (8-1/2 x 11") carrying the same information. Duplicate entry forms also will be available online at chipleypaper.com or bonifaynow.com
6. Entries can be dropped off or mailed to the News office, 1356 N. Railroad Ave., Chipley, Fla. 32428; or at the Times office at 112 E. Virginia Ave., Bonifay, 32425, during business hours, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST; or submitted via email on the entry form at chipleypaper.com or bonifaynow.com
7. All entries must be received by noon CT each Friday. Postmarks will have no bearing on whether or not the deadline is met.
8. Entrants may submit no more than two entries per week. You must enter only your own name and a single address. You may not submit entries in the name of other people. Winners found to have submitted more than two entries and/ or in the name of another person will be disqualified.
9. The News and the Times-Advertiser assumes no responsibility for failure to receive any entry. All entries become the property of News and the Times-Advertiser and none will be returned.
10. Employees of News and the Times-Advertiser and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
11. Decision of the judges is final.
ALL PLAYERS, BY THE ACT OF ENTERING, AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES.