Christmas Food and Toys

Published: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 at 03:14 PM.



The Salvation Army will have applications for  Christmas food and toys for Washington and Holmes County residents.

To apply you must bring with you:

A picture I.D. for applicant and ALL ADULTS in your household; Birth certificate for all children 12 and under (child must be 12 on or before distribution day for Salvation Army to serve) (Tri-County Community Council will serve children over 12); social security cards for everyone in the household; Guardians must prove custody of any children, grandchildren and or any minors living with you.

Proof for your expenses such as, rent receipt or mortgage payment, light bill, gas bill, telephone or cell phone bill, cable bill, car payment or any other expenses you may have.

You must also bring proof of you income, which may include a recent pay stub, social security check or letter, child support, retirement pension or any other form of income you may have.

1 2

Reader comments posted to this article may be published in our print edition. All rights reserved. This copyrighted material may not be re-published without permission. Links are encouraged.

▲ Return to Top