BONIFAY – Annual contracts were renewed and new faculty were hired when the Holmes County School Board met in regular session July 18.
The district renewed its annual contract for participation in the Panhandle Area Educational Consortium (PAEC), along with the contract with the Florida Department of Health for student services.
Dual enrollment contracts with Chipola College and Northwest Florida State College were also renewed.
There will be several new faces in the district with the hiring of the following:
• Michael Scott for ESE Teacher at Holmes County High School.
• Medea Callahan as Assistant Principal at Holmes County High School.
• JaLisa Brannon as District Transportation and Personnel Director.
• Jared Mosely as Math/Science Teacher at GAP.
• Chris Molaison as Math Teacher at Ponce de Leon High School.
Donald Etheridge’s resignation as Administrator due to retirement was accepted by the board as well as Holly Bice’s resignation as ESE teacher.
Holmes County School District will meet again in regular session at 6 p.m. on August 1.